City Life is a loyalty rewards program which provides its members with member privileges and discounts.
For more information about City Life, please contact:
Front Office Department
Member Rewards and Privileges
- Members earn back 1% of amount spent as rewards. For example:
Php 10,000.00 spent on rooms will earn Php 100.00 credit that can be applied as a discount on a future stay
- Priority early check-in, as early as 6:00 AM (subject to availability)
- Priority late check-out, as late as 5:00 PM (subject to availability)
- Priority room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Priority wi-fi
- Daily complimentary water
Membership Application, Issuance, Validity, Renewal, Replacements, Other Conditions
- Membership is free and open to all individuals, including corporate clients and bookers. However, not all stays may earn points. For example, an individual may earn points if their stay is under personal account, but they may not earn points if their stay is paid for by their company or is booked through a travel agency.
- The City Life Membership Card is provided for free to all guests who apply to become a member. City Garden Hotels does not charge for the card nor do we require a minimum spend before a member receives the card. However, replacement cards will be charged a nominal fee of Php 50.00 payable at the Front Desk.
- Individuals must first be registered as a City Life member in order to enjoy the rewards program.
- Online application forms are available at the hotel Lobby, and will soon be available online through the hotel’s personal website. City Garden Hotels does not provide a paper application form.
- Processing of membership application and release of the permanent membership card will be within 1 week upon receipt of the duly filled out Application Form done during check-in. Members will present any valid identification when claiming their membership card at the Front Desk.
- Membership is valid while City Life Rewards Programme is active. Should City Garden Hotels choose to close the rewards programme, all rewards earned will be forfeited.
- Points expire after 2 years of earning. For example, points earned on January 1, 2017 will expire on January 1, 2019.
- Old members from previous launch of City Life will be notified if their membership has expired (members from before August 31, 2011). Old members who are still valid members will have their rewards transferred to a new card.
- Members who lose their card may apply for a new card for a nominal fee of Php 50.00 to be settled upon claiming of replacement card. Accumulated rewards will be carried over to their replacement card with the same card number.
- Membership is not transferrable, including rewards earned.
- City Garden Hotels will not be held responsible for lost cards and fraudulent use of the card.
- City Garden Hotels has the right to determine the rewards value for every peso spent.
- The rewards earned in City Garden Hotels’ record shall be considered official.
- Membership in the program may be revoked at any time should abuse, fraud, failure to follow the terms and conditions, or any misinterpretation prejudicial to the program take place. Those whose memberships have been revoked are ineligible to the rights and benefits of the program.
- Employees of City Garden Hotels are excluded from the membership program.
- City Garden Hotels reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, mechanics, rewards value, structure, and the entire membership program at its own discretion without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of City Garden Hotels.
- Members must present their City Life Membership Card to the Front Desk upon check-out and settlement in order to earn rewards.
- Spend will be rounded to the nearest peso. For example:
- Php 5,040.00 spent on rooms will earn 50 points, not 50.40 points
- Php 5,050.00 spent on rooms will earn 51 points, not 50.50 points
- Php 5,060.00 spent on rooms will earn 51 points, not 50.60 points
- Unsettled bills as well as fraudulent transactions cannot earn rewards.
- Rewards cannot be earned by anyone else for the member’s behalf.
- Rewards can be earned by registered guests only. Non-registered guests may not earn rewards.
- Registered guests or their sharers may earn rewards, as long as they are City Life members.
- When there are multiple guests sharing a room, rewards will be credited only to one member’s card. Points may not be split among multiple guests.
- Members may earn rewards from guest rooms apart from their own if they pay for the other guest rooms in their party.
- Only spend on rooms is eligible to earn rewards, as well as packaged breakfast (breakfast availed together with the rooms). This includes government taxes and commissions. Other food and beverage, banquet events, corporate functions, as well as laundry, minibar, room service, telephone, business center and other miscellaneous spend cannot earn rewards.
- Corporate bookings paid for by the company, as well as bookings made through travel agencies, are not eligible to earn rewards. However, corporate bookings paid for by personal account are eligible to earn rewards.
- Free-of-charge and concession rooms as well as rooms availed by using hotel gift certificates are not eligible to earn rewards.
- Rewards are earned within 1 week after settlement of bill.
- Referrals by members cannot earn rewards, however they may apply for their own City Life membership to start accumulating their own rewards.
- Any spend prior to presentation of Membership Card cannot retroactively earn points.
- Any spend made prior to membership approval or launch of the rewards program cannot retroactively earn rewards.
- Rewards earned have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Rewards may be earned from any participating City Garden Hotels property. Rewards can currently be earned and redeemed from any of the two hotel properties in Manila: Lotus Garden Hotel and City Garden Suites. City Garden Hotel Makati and City Garden Grand Hotel will soon be included.
- Members may start redeeming rewards once a minimum of Php 50.00 rewards has been accumulated (Php 5,000 spend).
- To redeem rewards, members must present their City Life Membership Card to the Front Desk upon check-out prior to settlement, and inform our Guest Service Staff about their desire to use rewards as payment. No Redemption Form is required.
- Rewards may be used to pay for any hotel charges including food and beverage charges.
- Discounts may be applied only to the member’s account or their registered room sharer.
- Rewards are non-transferrable. Only the City Life members themselves are authorized to redeem rewards. Letters of Authorization will not be accepted.
- Upon redemption of rewards, the member signs a voucher acknowledging the discount to their bill and debiting of rewards from their rewards account.
- Mixed payments are allowed. Any combination of cash, credit card, gift certificate, and rewards are accepted as settlement of bill.
- Rewards may be redeemed from any participating City Garden Hotels property. Rewards can currently be earned and redeemed from any of the two hotel properties in Manila: Lotus Garden Hotel and City Garden Suites. Makati properties City Garden Hotel Makati and City Garden Grand Hotel will soon be included.